WinnerBrand’s is aiming to be India’s most predictable community of top marketing talent, where we curate and engage marketing talent belonging to various domains and formats ( full-time, independent and agency ). We are growing by making evey marketing career successful with ideal to flexible work opportunities, also empowering every talent of our community with upskilling initiatives to help them succeed at any work place.
About the role:
We are looking for an associate – HR and Community to assist with the community expansion, HR operations, and HR analysis – gather and process qualitative and quantitative data around jobs, compensation, and employment trends.
This role will have a mix of HR and Marketing behavior as you will directly contributing towards expanding our community out reach efforts.
Selected associates day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Execute the community expansion of top marketing experts by regular curation and engagement.
- Introduce WinnerBrands community to all marketing talent – through cold call/message reach outs
- Gather and benchmark data about mid to senior marketing talent
- Gather and analyze talent or member data to for our open positions
- Conduct periodic surveys to evaluate talent employability status.
- Analyze the community member answers to internal surveys
- Screen resumes and applications for recruitment
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Assist in HR operations activities
Location – Anywhere, remote-only position. Compensation – Best in class rewards ( salary and lots of learnings! ) Laptop required.
|Job Category||Full Time|