Client Details :
Founded by the ex-leadership team of a leading ed-tech brand (& backed by strategic investors), the company is on a mission to create a larger impact in the college space. With a 100-member team, the company is already on the path of enabling 1 million students to learn and earn better by providing everyone with a chance to achieve a successful career thereby creating a motivated workforce.
About the Role :
- Brand Guardian: Setting up Brand guidelines and uphold the same
- Owner of Design for all Marketing collaterals: Manage Design Team and its output related to marketing efforts
- Owner of Copy for all Marketing collaterals: Manage Content Team and its output related to marketing efforts
- Full Management & Growth of Brand Assets: Website / Social Media Handles
- Own the BTL Outreach in College Campuses
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal
- 2 to 6 Years of experience in brand marketing and direct marketing experience
- Hands-on experience in present and past across all functions mentioned in responsibilities
- B2C experience is mandatory. Ed Tech experience is good to have
Would Like to Refer a friend instead?
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Fulltime||On Client Payrolls|