Our client is a leading global payment solution provider. This will be a Freelance/Contract role with a long term view of 8-1 2 months. Expected daily hours required 6-8 hrs
- Primary responsibilities:
- Create customer-facing content for the central marketing team as per the requirement, on different products and use cases
- Create internal resources (wikis, guides, presentations, documents) to establish a repository of knowledge and insights
- Bar-raise assets and share feedback with stakeholders across
- Coordinate with stakeholders (internal and external) for inputs and timely asset creation
- Test copy and formats to improve conversion, engagement and better understand the customer needs.
- Must have:
- Strong command of English grammar and writing style
- Ability to write clear and compelling short (Eg: banner copy, push notification copy) and long form copy (articles, landing pages)
- Keen eye to proof-read short and long form copy for errors and inconsistencies, and share feedback with stakeholders in a concise manner
- Comprehension skills to edit and polish existing content to improve readability
- Ability to understanding the strategy and concept behind their work, and ensure adherence to brand voice and style guide
- Ability to identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the current content.
- Ability to create processes that help non-writers easily access and implement accurate messaging (Eg: templates, guidelines)
- Preferred qualifications:
- 5+ years of copywriting experience
- Program and/or project management experience
- Proven experience working under strict deadlines and the ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A portfolio of published articles.
Duration: 8-12 Months and can be extended based on performance. expected 40hrs a week engagement
Would Like to Refer a friend instead?
|Freelance/Assignment||Duration 8-12 Months|