About the brand
The brand is an electric vehicle (EV) startup backed by marquee international investors in the mobility space. The venture is building high-quality mobility solutions designed to better the livelihoods of people around the world. The first product is an electric two-wheeler designed and built in India for the world. The brand offers multi-utility scooters designed to bring a unique style quotient. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering.
What’s the opportunity?
As the Creative Director or Lead you will be responsible for creating and curating the brand guidelines, building media and design strategy for the brand across all digital touchpoints – own website, social, visual medium ( like youtube ) and working with agency partners or an inhouse studio executing the overall brand strategy consistently. You have an incredible opportunity to build an outlier EV brand that can potentially disrupt the current landscape.
The role is highly impactful as it takes full ownership of the brand’s overall guidelines from Day 1 and will have an enduring impact during its pre-launch phase and beyond, leading to early adoption among consumers. Our ideal creative leader will have an eye for great aesthetics or visual language that will form the core of the brand’s communication and fair consumer understanding of the business and distill the same into clear messaging and campaign ideas for execution.
- You will be responsible for building the brand through creative storytelling whilst adhering to the brand design strategies to ensure a consistent, unified experience across all mediums
- Define,execute and own the brand strategies for and drive the creative team for brand communication and content creation
- You will be working hand in hand with our marketing team, design leads, media producers to ensure the highest quality products that will tell the brand story as per the proposed brand strategy
- Collaborate with the founders, core team and marketing leadership to develop the right marketing strategy and establish key guardrails for the brand.
- Be a custodian for the brand and whatever it communicated internally and externally.
- Own the development & implementation of a content marketing plan that aligns with and drives brand & business goals.
- Be accountable for the look, feel and persona of our brand across all digital or offline touchpoints. Provide thought leadership in driving advocacy and engagement for brand & content across all channels – make the brand conversation-worthy week on week among end consumers.
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, static, and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Lead the design team and establish best in class design guidelines to be followed for all real time applications and deliverables.
- Work with the larger marketing, business and leadership teams to drive innovation and make the brand synonymous with disruptive and memorable creative campaigns.
- Own the end to end measurement for content marketing channels, keep optimizing our content & media strategy basis learnings.
- Research and stay up to date with latest social media trends that can be used to build and grow brands’ social media metrics. Continuously keep abreast of the competition landscape and apply learnings from competition to grow the brand’s social media presence.
What you bring:
- The ideal person should have a proven track record of building marquee consumer brands on digital mediums, strong visual aptitude, a good blend of strategic thinking & creative flair.
- Preferably a Masters in Mass Communication or Marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing working with large digital-first brands.
- Highly informed and insightful perspectives on social platforms. Ability to adapt brand expression and campaign strategy to relevant social channel experiences and strategy.
- Strong knowledge of digital media, current local trends in media consumption and marketing opportunities.
- Seasoned in creating content independently and in guiding in-house creative teams and external agency partners.
- Flexible and agile to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Excellent knowledge in handling social media tools. Analytical acumen, and data-driven to grow social media channels. Must be able to navigate data with Excel/PowerPoint skills
- Proven understanding and skills in creative storytelling, brand design , art direction, user experience, and marketing.
- Experienced in leading and managing both in-house and/or external team
- Ability to provide clear creative direction, career path guidance and timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule.
- Capable to work as a collaborator/co-creator who can ideate as well as build on from an idea
Presentation skills and communication experience with all levels of an organization, both internal and external
- Ability to guide/mentor designers on tools and practises
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Location||Bangalore ( Hybrid )|