About the company
The brand is a soon to be launched video app where TV Programming Meets Short Form Video to bring alive Talent Hunts across various categories like Dance Music & Fashion
We’re a small, ambitious and spirited team who’s also having a lot of fun building the next big thing at the crossroads of Tech and Entertainment.
About the Role
We are looking for a rock star creative professional to build and grow the brand’s community of dance, music and fashion aficionados/talent for the app. The role shall involve owning the content strategy and engagement for the brand across Instagram, Youtube and all other relevant social mediums.
The role reports into the co-founder, and requires the creative director to set up a high energy creative team to scale up the content engine.
What You’ll Do
- Crafting strategies and implementing tactical plans to grow and retain the creator base for the platform
- Responsible for production of all digital content – includes, but is not limited to, graphic production, story development, show production, talent prep, and video shooting/directing.
- Work with the creative team to produce digital content for app, ads & social media.
- Build and maintain relationships across a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategise and execute content calendar with the internal or external teams.
- Ideate and execute creative campaigns/narratives developed from creative partners on the app.
- Develop social media-led intellectual properties that further the connect with content creators/artists – dance, music and fashion
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver results with regard to monthly acquisition/retention goals.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- You have at least 5+ years of relevant working experience in the Entertainment / Media industry; some of which comes from creator and influencer-facing roles
- Digital media exposure is a must as the app will leverage all social media channels for its community growth efforts.
- A passionate pundit of music, dance, fashion content and/or pop culture
- Strong knowledge and management experience of the creative production process
- You have the ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally as well as collaborate with all types of personalities. You are also able to balance competing demands with multiple partners
- You have some experience in launching and building a new business in India
- You have a strong understanding of the commercial aspects of business and know-how to develop and handle budgets
- You never forget that the most meaningful task is to ensure that the relationship with the creator economy is key
- You have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- You are well organized and dedicated with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay outstanding attention to detail
- Fairly decent analytical capabilities to measure and improve business goals.
|Job Category||Full Time|