About the company:
Our client is one of Asia’s leading merchant commerce platforms with a unique cloud-based platform. The company offers a wide range of payment acceptance and merchant commerce solutions. It’s customer base includes prominent large, mid-sized and small merchants across India, South East Asia and the Middle East. The company is incorporated in Singapore & has onboard key investors like Sequoia, PayPal & Mastercard.
About the role:
As the Copywriter and Social Media Manager, you will be part of the creative team and responsible for launching & building an exciting brand with a consistent tone-of-voice across all touchpoints. You have an opportunity to build a massive digital-first consumer fintech brand that disrupts the current landscape.
- Build a distinct tone-of-voice for the brand and ensure this remains consistent across all touchpoints. Ideate on digital campaigns to drive awareness & adoption of the brand among merchants and end-consumers.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies and performance metrics. Develop social media content with the objectives of driving brand awareness and engagement.
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams to plan social media campaigns, videos and content. Handle the strategy & end-to-end execution of our social media content across all relevant platforms.
- Research and stay up to date with latest social media trends that can be used to build and grow the brand’s social media metrics. Continuously keep abreast of the competition landscape and apply learnings from competition to grow the brand’s social media presence
What you bring:
- The ideal person should have a proven track record of copywriting for marquee consumer brands across platforms with additional experience on social media.
- Passionate about content creation. A hustler-we need someone who is a social media content creator at heart! Good understanding of Social Media KPIs & numbers, and how to drive it.
- Flexible and agile to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Excellent knowledge in handling social media tools. Analytical acumen, and data-driven to grow social media channels. Must be able to navigate data with Excel/PowerPoint skills.
- Copywriter with 4-5 years of experience in advertising agencies and minimum 2 years of experience handling social media for a consumer brand, preferably ecommerce.
- Seasoned in creating content independently and in guiding in-house design teams and external agency partners.
|Job Category||Full Time|