About the company :
Our client is one of Asia’s leading merchant commerce platforms with a unique cloud-based platform. The company offers a wide range of payment acceptance and merchant commerce solutions. It’s customer base includes prominent large, mid-sized and small merchants across India, South East Asia and the Middle East. The company is incorporated in Singapore & has onboard key investors like Sequoia, PayPal & Mastercard.
About the role :
The company is building a marketing team that can transform the way merchants and consumers perceive it’s brand and the in-house creative team will play a critical role in this journey. As the Design Head, you will be responsible for crafting the visual language for the
brand and each of our key brand verticals while ensuring high-quality communication is delivered consistently. You have an opportunity to build massive digital-first fintech brands that disrupt the current landscape.
Key responsibilities :
- Lead the in-house design team.
- Establish a distinct visual language for the brand and each of our key brand verticals.
- Be accountable for the look, feel and persona of our brands across all channels.
- Interpret business needs and briefs and turn them into compelling creative solutions.
- Work under tight deadlines while overseeing multiple projects, owning the end-to-end project delivery.
- Take responsibility for the creative vision and the standard of output of the team.
- Pitch ideas and present the creative vision clearly to stakeholders.
- Have strong people management and leadership skills in order to guide, develop and inspire the creative team.
- Ensure that all of the organization’s creative output/visuals are consistent with the overall brand.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
What you bring :
- The ideal person should have a proven track record of building marquee consumer brands and of leading design teams at leading advertising agencies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, advertising or a related field.
- A minimum of five years managerial or senior-level design experience.
- Strong creativity skills and the vision to turn briefs into creative projects.
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design and CAD tools.
- Excellent leadership, organization, and analytical skills.
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to resolve complex design and communication issues.
|Job Category||Full Time|