About the company
The brand is a virtual events platform for organisations, institutions and creators to host immersive events online. As a remote-first company, every individual’s freedom and flexibility to define themselves, live wherever they want and work to build a life, not a living is respected.
A team of builders, thinkers and artists from around the world working together to build the next big SaaS product.
Product & market
The brand’s core focus is on creating the most customisable & immersive virtual events platform. The virtual events platform is most suited for community managers, event organizers and marketers. Customers consistently rate the brand high on their experience on the platform, which is closest to a real world event and has some amazing networking features
The company is seeking an accomplished Director of PMM with 12+ years of SaaS product marketing experience.
- You are responsible for creation of strategies for end-to-end marketing campaigns to position our product as a leading events hosting platform.
- You build a team of world class product marketing managers in the facilitation of product communications and campaign strategies
- You will create and implement product marketing strategy, planning and execution of go-to-market plans and create and run robust feature adoption programs for the brand
- You partner with product development and engineering teams through the complete product development cycle to help create our communication strategies for our platform. Should be a self-starter who helps translate features into values from a customer perspective with a growth hacking DNA.
- Create comprehensive strategies to increase our product’s social, digital and events presence and visibility.
- Partner with our marketing and business development teams to craft and review marketing content and run dedicated marketing campaigns.
- Implement marketing creative development and publish of a wide range of product related marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies, conducting webinars to conveying our product features to our customers. We are looking for a great storyteller, able to create impactful assets, content that communicates compelling customer benefits in an engaging manner.
- You enable collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks, whitepapers, videos etc etc. Be responsible for our brand management and identity: you communicate and successfully position our efforts in the Saas ecosystem. You also contribute towards building a strong Airmeet brand with deep reach into global communities.
- Take a data-driven approach to campaign strategy focusing investments on the most impactful outcomes and specific KPIs.
Why Join ?
Let’s talk facts.
The world is going remote and the future of work is distributed. In such a world, learning from your peers,engaging with your tribe & building authentic professional relationships would be the key part of every knowledge professional’s life.
The brand is laser-focused on creating the world’s best virtual events experience by designing India’s next big SaaS product company and building a unicorn (or a decacorn?) in the process.
It believes in 100% ownership & flexibility of how & where you work. As a remote-first startup, it is looking for only the best of the best people around the world.
Are you an A-player looking to hop on board a rocketship that’s locked, loaded & ready to blast off?
|Job Category||Full Time|