About the company
Environmental consciousness has an increasing cultural salience in India and is projected to rapidly accelerate over the next few years. Air quality, water quality, waste management and climate change are thus top-of-mind for an emerging segment of affluent Indians that are looking for ways to live more sustainable lifestyles.
The brand is a technology platform that helps people live a more sustainable life by changing habits, switching to eco-friendly brands, and contributing to carbon removal projects.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Growth Manager. As a member of the core team, you will identify, build, and analyze programs to grow our community and product engagement among key target groups. You’ll collaborate with product, design, engineering, marketing, and international teams to lead in the analysis of market trends and the development of novel growth programs and initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze community-level trends in India to identify areas of opportunity for further exploration for the brand
- Partner closely with the research/founding team to surface insights/recommendations based on market trends
- Strategize and execute multi-level/multi-channel campaigns to meet the business goals of early adoption of active users/followers to the captive community base.
- Refine marketing strategy – customer persona, needs, value proposition, acquisition channels, etc.
- Use relevant analytics framework or tools to assess customer trends and improve user adoption and
- Conduct ongoing campaign performance reviews across channels, partners, regions, and strategies
- Present results, learnings, and recommendations based on program and campaign performance for product level improvements
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver results with regard to monthly acquisition/retention goals.
- Ideate and execute creative product and feature experiments to impact engagement and retention
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to analyze campaign performance, provide insights, and proactively provide recommendations
- Excellent creative flair to design campaigns and with its distribution.
- Ability to influence, partner, and collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to plan, implement, and evaluate programs against clear goals and objectives with minimal guidance
- Ability to organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
- 5+ years of experience in growth, marketing roles or a quantitative/analytical role (e.g., finance, strategy, consulting) with a focus on technology, social media, or digital communication
- Expertise in Excel or Google Sheets and PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Experience analyzing complex growth programs and surfacing insights and recommendations with A/B testing to drive adoption.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g., BigQuery, Looker, Tableau)
- Hands-on experience managing acquisition or re-engagement channels such as push notifications, SMS, email, or paid user acquisition campaigns
- Experience with relevant CRM tools like Salesforce or Zoho.
- Ability to introspect one’s own sustainability goals and bring interesting solutions for themselves and benefit the org largely.
|Job Category||Full Time|