About the brand :
With a mission to remove any barriers to trust in India’s talent ecosystem by building India’s first Open Talent Network, this new age venture will help employers hire and retain talent better and help job seekers have fulfilling careers by enabling real-time verification of Identity, income, and employment data through our HRMS partnerships.
We are currently building a network of various industry leading HRMS networks which will help us build a supply of authentic employment data from the source. This data can be used by various verifiers like lending institutions, other employers for background checks and health care providers. Our industry leading identity solution is already being used by various companies in the rental space.
What’s the opportunity ?
We are looking for a strategy and execution-focused Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) who is a great leader and coach. This person has experience at high-growth B2B companies and is able to own all areas of B2B marketing, including but not limited to: Product marketing, demand generation, content marketing, branding, public relations, analyst relations, channel marketing, marketing analytics, and events.
As a member of our Executive team reporting directly to the CEO/Founder, the CMO is responsible for the company’s core marketing strategy and shares the responsibility to drive growth.
Key responsibilities :
- Develop and lead the company’s marketing strategy and direct the execution of various marketing activities
- Control the Marketing budget for all regions as well as to conduct forecasts
- Be the point of contact for all Marketing and Branding topics between all locations.
- Drive our digital marketing positioning (localization of Website, SEO, SEM, Digital campaigns)
- Increase brand awareness and community building outcomes
- Conduct market research and personas to make better decisions on the respective region strategies
- Execute online and offline marketing campaigns customized to fill and grow the lead pipeline with high-quality leads
- Plan, organize and execute various marketing events such as prospect and customer events, conferences, exhibitions
- Produce high-quality content for our customers such as market surveys, Webinars, Whitepaper, Case Studies, Blog, Videos, etc.
- Measure the performance of all activities and campaigns, assess them against goals (ROI, Key Performance Indicators) and adjust strategy & activities to achieve them
- Provide ongoing reporting, develop actionable insights, test and learn approach to new initiatives
- Enable customer Success and product usage from primary customers or its users
Who You Are :
- Visionary with a driven personality, not only highly analytical and strategic, but also creative and hands-on in nature
- Held executive leadership role at a 100m+ company.
- Proven experience and success across all disciplines of marketing (product, customer success, branding, strategy, social media, communications, business development)
- Strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing for the enterprise, as well as “land and expand” B2B sales/SaaS products.
- Demonstrable experience of positioning a company in a competitive market and winning market share;
- Experience in both transactional and enterprise go-to-market models.
- ROI-driven approach to marketing and a strong attention to detail.
- Clear, effective communication skills and experience in a collaborative, transparent, and hands-on environment;
- Good eye for design and creative assets.
- Low ego and high intellectual curiosity.
|Job Category||Full Time|