About the company
With a mission to remove any barriers to trust in India’s talent ecosystem by building India’s first Open Talent Network, this new age venture will help employers hire and retain talent better and help job seekers have fulfilling careers by enabling real-time verification of Identity, income, and employment data through our HRMS partnerships.
We are currently building a network of various industry leading HRMS networks which will help us build a supply of authentic employment data from the source. This data can be used by various verifiers like lending institutions, other employers for background checks and health care providers. Our industry leading identity solution is already being used by various companies in the rental space.
About the role:
The B2B Marketer will be responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive overall revenue growth. The role is responsible for the development and management of B2B marketing programs, implementation and results. This person will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness. They will manage lead generation, give inputs to website development, content curation/creation, and sales collateral. This is a high-impact role and the candidate is expected to work across functions and interact with clients, cross functional teams and senior leaders within the organization.
- Oversee marketing lead generation as well activation and engagement of products.
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates.
- Work closely with HRMS partners to develop and deliver marketing campaigns.
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials-coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- MBA preferred but not required
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Email, database, and digital marketing experienceGoogle Analytics and Google Ad Word certified
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
|Job Category||Full Time|