About the company
The brand is India’s leading social commerce platform that is building an open reselling community powered by pan India users (500+ cities) who transact on high-quality apparels, fashion products, toys, books, electronics etc . Built on the foundation of enabling a trusted peer-to-peer commerce platform, this consumer technology start-up has raised a Series-A startup funding from top 2 Global VCs in the world (Funding to be announced in public shortly). They had raised a seed round from Orios.
The brand is making buying and selling amongst individuals simple, safe and fun, while ensuring the highest level of trust and quality in transactions. The community enjoys the convenience of doorstep pickup and delivery across India for a wide array of products including fashion, kids, home, beauty, books, gadgets, and more.
The company is looking for talented and enterprising people to join us on their mission to enable a circular economy that promotes sustainable consumerism. You will be a part of a team that is building and owning systems that would have critical business impact from day one. All this under the leadership, guidance and collaboration with founders who bring together a diverse set of experience from the consulting, e-commerce, and quick commerce space.
What you will do
The company is searching for an experienced Performance Marketing lead. In this position, you will be responsible for our overall strategies in user acquisition and brand awareness across all viable channels.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our marketing campaigns across all strategic channels. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in iterative user acquisition techniques to optimize our ROI. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments, creating a strategic framework to set and evaluate goals for every campaign.
- Manage all digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization and performance analysis.
- Brainstorm new and creative performance marketing strategies.
- Actively manage and implement large-scale user acquisition campaigns against established objectives and budgets across multiple channels. Focus on growing active users and maximizing ROI.
- Data analysis of campaign performance looking into key metrics, identify the largest areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Identify and implement new growth channels.
- Make capital allocation decisions with partial, incomplete information. Identify the best sources for customer acquisition, optimal bidding strategies and product launch strategies.
- Test and optimize a variety of social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat and more
- Collaborate with creative agencies and other vendor partners
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing positions, preferably at a consumer internet, mobile gaming, consulting, or advertising firm.
- Experience in a mobile user acquisition focused role with a heavy focus on data analytics, campaign optimization, and reporting a very strong plus.
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability of performing data analysis.
- Detail oriented and well organized with a hard working can do attitude.
- Outstanding oral, written and multicultural communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
What you will get
- A team that is invested in your career growth and development
- Competitive salary
- Work alongside experienced and diverse talents
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Career growth opportunities
|Job Category||Full Time|