About the company:
Our client , A leading fin-tech brand , is on a mission to build financial services that are simple, accessible and affordable. Founded by one of the pioneers of E-commerce in India , the brand aims to build consumer-centric & technology driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space. The brand is currently disrupting Lending, Insurance and Mutual Funds market.
We are looking for an SEO expert to drive and manage all search engine optimization activities for different platforms (e.g., proposal library, SharePoint-based KM systems, MS Teams, etc.). Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized for increased adoption and maximized ROI for the platforms. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy. Hence, we are looking for someone who has a keen business acumen, an ability to dive into the detail, look for search patterns and connect the dots – and help derive insights that can inform our decision making on our content strategy. This person will work closely with various cross functional teams such as service lines, verticals, solutions, sales to capture their needs, develop and deliver insights and ultimately help in accelerating the deal cycle. Successful candidates will exhibit technical acumen and business savviness.
– Create and manage an SEO roadmap to win a share of voice on Navi’s platforms for high intent and high-volume search and drive relevant traffic to the platform.
– Work closely with the cross-functional team – Product team, Tech team, Design team etc., – to achieve the overall SEO KPIs.
– Monitoring latest SEO trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure that our SEO effects are best in the industry.
– Create innovative content experiences that would attract and delight target audiences. This would include coming up with mobile-first content ideas that users can read, view, watch, interact with, and share.
– Working closely with multiple teams and leadership to identify and implement standard processes and automation to bring repeatability, efficiency, and massive scale for our SEO execution.
– Exhibit strong technical acumen for all things such as Organics search and maintain a good inter-team stakeholder management and rapport.
– Good knowledge of Website / Content Analytics, Search Analysis and familiar with Ranking models.
– Analyze and identify content gaps by performing continuous keyword research – including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities (meta tags, search friendly Titles / URLs, synonyms, canonical), optimizing content (documents, experts, videos, etc.) for improved search results.
– Researching and implementing content recommendations and supervising content creation for SEO success.
– Recommending when to archive / modify / refresh content
– Create, maintain insightful automated dashboards & data visualization to track core metrics; extract useful business insights.
– Develop stories and presentations to effectively communicates complex analytics and recommend actions.
Qualifications we seek in you!
– Relevant work experience as an SEO Analyst(3-4Years) or similar digital marketing role.
|Job Category||Full Time|