About the company :
Our client is one of Asia’s leading merchant commerce platforms with a unique cloud-based platform. The company offers a wide range of payment acceptance and merchant commerce solutions. It’s customer base includes prominent large, mid-sized and small merchants across India, South East Asia and the Middle East. The company is incorporated in Singapore & has onboard key investors like Sequoia, PayPal & Mastercard.
About the role:
As the Social Media Lead and Copy Writer, you will be responsible for creating and curating content, building media strategy for the brand on social and working with agency partners in executing the social strategy consistently. You have an incredible opportunity to build massive digital-first fintech brands that disrupt the current landscape.
- Own the development & implementation of a content marketing plan that aligns with and drives brand & business goals.
- Be accountable for the look, feel and persona of our brand on social. Provide thought leadership in driving advocacy and engagement for brand & content across all social channels – make the brand conversation-worthy week on week among retailers and end consumers.
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, static, and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Work with the larger marketing, business and leadership teams to drive innovation and make the brand synonymous with disruptive and memorable social media campaigns.
- Own the end to end measurement for content marketing and social and keep optimizing our content & media strategy basis our learnings.
- Research and stay up to date with latest social media trends that can be used to build and grow brands’ social media metrics. Continuously keep abreast of the competition landscape and apply learnings from competition to grow the brand’s social media presence.
What you bring:
The ideal person should have a proven track record of building marquee consumer brands on social media, a good blend of strategic thinking & creative flair.
Preferably a Masters in Mass Communication or Marketing.
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing working with large digital-first brands.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in social content creation, and social community management. Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening.
- Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Deep working knowledge of ad-manager platforms on social to set up, run, optimize & report metrics for paid promotions.
- Highly informed and insightful perspectives on social platforms. Ability to adapt brand expression and campaign strategy to relevant social channel experiences and strategy.
- Strong knowledge of digital media, current local trends in media consumption and marketing opportunities.
- Seasoned in creating content independently and in guiding in-house creative teams and external agency partners.
- Should have a proven track record of copywriting for marquee consumer brands across platforms with additional experience on social media.
- Passionate about content creation. A hustler-we need someone who is a social media content creator at heart! Good understanding of Social Media KPIs & numbers, and how to drive it.
- Flexible and agile to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Excellent knowledge in handling social media tools. Analytical acumen, and data-driven to grow social media channels. Must be able to navigate data with Excel/PowerPoint skills
|Job Category||Full Time|