About the company:
Our client , A leading fin-tech brand , is on a mission to build financial services that are simple, accessible and affordable. Founded by one of the pioneers of E-commerce in India , the brand aims to build consumer-centric & technology driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space. The brand is currently disrupting Lending, Insurance and Mutual Funds market
Please share with us a portfolio of your work in addition to your updated CV while applying for this position.
– Handle video editing requirements within deadlines from multiple teams.
– Taking ownership of video projects and providing inputs to overall video plan.
– Closely working with other teams for creative and technical inputs when it comes to videos.
– Experience in directing skilled and unskilled actors as required while majorly contributing in overall video shooting and production.
– 4+ years experience as a video editor delivering high-quality videos (multiple formats) within tight deadlines.
– Extensive knowledge about Adobe Creative Suite.
– Experience in design, motion graphics, and audio editing.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Self-starter with demonstrated initiative.
– Experience of working within brand guidelines.
– Highly creative with detail-oriented thinking.
– Experience of working with an agency (if required) an added bonus.
Graduate in any discipline. Degree in film studies, editing or related fields to be given priority.
|Job Category||Full Time|