What Information Do We Collect?
You can browse most of our site without telling us who you are. In order to start or participate in projects, or participate in the forums, you are required to register. If you choose to give us personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in our home country. We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers (financial information is encrypted for your protection);
- transactional information based on your activities on Winnerbrands.in
How Secure Is The Information We Collect?
Your information is stored on our servers located in the home country of Winnerbrands. We are committed to industry best practices concerning security to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information in our possession. However, as you know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We will never resell or redistribute your information without your express permission. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Site Policies;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your specific preferences; and
compare your information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
To Whom May We Disclose Your Information?
We never sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your express consent. Upon registration, you can opt-in to receive our monthly e-newsletter. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference once you sign-on in to your Account or by following the directions provided in an email.
We may disclose personal information if we are legally required to do so, to enforce our policies, to respond to claims that content you submitted violates the rights of others, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of third parties. We may also share your personal information with:
- Service providers who help us with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, affiliate and rewards programs);
- Third parties to whom you expressly ask us to send your information; and
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity (we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, nickname history, IP address, fraud complaints, as well as project and entry history).
In an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or equivalent legal document, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.